CSIO is a premier national instrumentation research laboratory under the aegis of CSIR. It has played a leading role and taken initiative to publish Directories containing well designed indexed information about the manufactures of Scientific Instrument & Components in India. The Institute has already published five editions of the Directory of Scientific Instruments & Components Manufactured in India in 1969, 1977, 1985, 1993 and 2007. These directories were in very good demand by the industries, libraries, institutes and colleges, R&D departments, etc. all over the world. Such a type of directory has immense potential for promotion, including export of Indian products.
DST-NSTMIS supported Directory of Scientific Instruments and Components Manufacture in India will be publish by CSIR-CSIO in 2020.
Some Salient features of the latest edition will be
- Comprehensive State of the Art review of the Instruments Industry in India by CSIO.
- List of instruments, components and their manufacturers indexed category wise, alphabetically and state wise.
- A comprehensive databank with details like contact information, product pipeline and scale of operations.
- Prevalent international classification number like HS Code for quick and accurate searches.
- Quality certifications like ISO, CAP and ISA for the benefits of customers.